Please read this Privacy and Cookies Notice to explain how we collect, use, share and store your personal information when you use this website, and to inform you about how we will look after that information. This includes any information you may provide us with when you sign up to keep in touch with us or take part in any competitions that we might run.
If you do not agree with any term in this policy, please do not use the website or submit any personal information to or through it.
Definitions and interpretation
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below ( Cookies);|
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to Kanlaon Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;|
|Data Protection Laws||any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Data Protection Act 2018, the Privacy and Electronic Communication Regulations 2003 (as amended), and the UK GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;|
we or us
|Kanlaon Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 07659894 whose registered office is at 2 Jardine House The Harrovian Business Village, Bessborough Road, Middlesex, HA1 3EX;|
|UK and EU Cookie Law||the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018;|
|UK GDPR||the UK General Data Protection Regulation, as defined in s.3(10) Data Protection Act 2018;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Kanlaon Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Kanlaon Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, www.donpapamasskara.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Kanlaon Limitedis the “data controller”. This means that Kanlaon Limited determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- Personal data is any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
- You must not provide us with your personal information if you are not of legal age to purchase alcohol in your resident country and (if different) your current country. We do not intend to collect personal information from any individuals under the legal drinking age, or to market alcoholic beverages to anyone under the legal drinking age. If we receive notice or believe that someone under the legal drinking age has provided us with personal information we will make every reasonable effort to destroy such personal information from our files.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- identity data such as name, title and gender;
- demographic information such as address and postcode;
- technical data, such as IP address and login data (automatically collected);
- profile data, such as username, password, interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you ;
- data is collected automatically;
- data received from third parties as described in paragraph 10 below.
Data that is given to us by you
Data that is received from publicly available third parties sources
- We will receive Data about you from the following publicly available third party sources:
- Google Analytics.
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- improvement of our products / services;
- We will only use your personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal Data in the following circumstances:
- where we need to perform a contract with you;
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data, although we will get your consent before sending third party direct marketing communications to you via e-mail or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
- We may use your Data to show you Kanlaon Limited adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you Kanlaon Limitedadverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed “Cookies” below).
Who we share Data with
- We do not pass your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
Keeping Data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access– the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct– the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase– the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data– the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability– the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object– the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
- We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
Promotional offers from us
- We may use your data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
- You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
- We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Kanlaon Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Targeting cookies||These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.|
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given the consent to the usage of cookies under the category ‘Necessary’.||11 months|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given the consent to the usage of cookies under the category ‘Necessary’.||11 months|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||The cookie is used to store the summary of the consent given for cookie usage. It does not store any personal data.||11 months|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years|
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users’ unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.||NA|
|fpestid||This is a ShareThis cookie ID set in the domain of the website operator.
The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Full name of legal entity: Kanlaon Limited
E-mail address: email@example.com
Postal address: 2 Jaidine House
The Harrovian Business Village
Middlesex HA1 3EX